The society in which we live in, doesn’t rejoice the birth of a daughter as much as they do on birth of a son. I being a mother of a beautiful angelic two year old daughter, will like to share with the world the joys of having a daughter;
- My world is full of colors; pink, lilacs, greens and all possible colors and their variants. The clothes she wears, the stuff she uses and everything which she touches is full of vibrancy and beauty.
- I can try innumerable fashions with her. She can wear frocks, skirts, jeans, Capri, hat, caps, shirts, t-shirts, spaghetti, off shoulder, bustier, harem pants, dungarees and many more stylish stuff.
- I can use so many accessories to dress her. All types of pins, buckles, hair bands, shoes, earrings, nail polish and much more.
- My house is full of flowers, Barbie’s, doll houses, soft toys and more docile and cute stuff, instead of guns,cars, war toys, darts and more violent toys.
- She is very sweet and docile. If you raise a voice she will immediately stop the wrong she is doing. She is very easy to discipline.
- I can change in the front of her. I take a shower in front of her.
- She is very social and has lots of friends. There is lot of chatter banter in my house.
- We are going to share all the boyfriend talks in the future.
- I will understand all the physiological changes that will occur in her life. I will be in a better position to help her cope with them.
- She will be my friend for life. She will always understand me and my illogical feelings. We both will be each other’s “shoulder to cry upon”.
- Even after getting married she will always care and worry about me as she does now because “A son is son till he gets his wife a daughter is daughter all her life”
Daughters are god’s blessing on us. I am the proud mother of a daughter and wish each mother gets the opportunity to raise a beautiful daughter.
Daughter are the lamps which destroy the webs of darkness in our lives!!!