As soon as your baby arrives the one thing which will always accompany you and your baby anywhere you go is the baby bag.
An ideal baby has the following features;
- Plastic or waterproof lining to make it spill proof and getting soiled in the rains.
- Slightly big bag then the usual purse you are used to carry.
- Multi-sections to put different things in different sections.
- Two bottle pouches on each side.
- Front Pouches or mobile holder.
- Good and strong handles that can withstand the weight of the heavy bag.
The Contents of Baby bag should be;
- One or two change of clothes.
- One sipper bottle for the baby and one small bottle to keep yourself hydrated.
- Feeding bottle or formula whichever your baby needs.
- A clean napkin.
- A bib.
- A light blanket to cover the baby if she sleeps.
- One or two diapers.
- A toy or two if the baby gets cranky.
- Wet wipes.
- A Pacifier.
- One or two important medicines she is used to like a colic aid or if she is suffering from cold or fever then a medicine to cure it. These are helpful in case of emergency as kids are very unpredictable and we don’t know when do we need what?
- Sanitizer to clean your hands before touching any eatables.
- Your wallet
- Your mobile phone.
- Candy or biscuits. If the baby is hungry or wishes to binge.
- Plastic or paper bag to dispose of the used diaper.
If you carry this well stuffed bag with you then you will have very little problems with your baby. As the baby will have everything she wants. My 22 months old daughter does not let me leave the house without her baby bag. She makes sure I take it and wherever we go she keeps a keen eye on the bag as she is aware that it is her goody bag.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-75903785-1’, ‘auto’);